Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or pdf document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The manuscript being submitted is annonymous to ensure blind review as inunciated in the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review.
Submission of an original manuscript to the Journal will be taken to mean that it represents original work not previously published, that it is not being considered elsewhere for publication. And if accepted for publication, it will be published in print and online and it will not be published elsewhere.
The journal main policy reflects in its stance that the publication of scholarly research is exclusively meant to disseminate knowledge and not-for-purposes.
Sarhad Journal of Management Sciences is published by Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar. This copyright statement entails that all contents (including text, tables, graphs, images, or any materials that is part and parcel of a research article submitted to the journal) belong to/ property of the person who owned it prior to submission this journal. Publication of the submitted article will not affect the ownership of copyright of the subject materials. SJMS and its users benefit from a general licence over all content submitted under aÂ Creative Commons CC-BY licenceÂ over all content. However, content which is not part of the submitted article, is the property of SJMS and may not be downloaded or copied without Frontiersâ€™ explicit and specific permission or in accordance with any specific copyright notice attached to that material. In a nutshell, the combination of all content on the SJMS website, the look and feel of the website, is the property of Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar.
As an author or contributor, you grant permission to others to reproduce your articles,Â including any graphics and third-party materials supplied by you, in accordance with the SJMS Terms and Conditions. The licence granted to third parties over all contents of each article,Â including third-party elements, is a Creative Commons Attribution ("CC BY") licence. The current version is CC-BY, version 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), and the licence will automatically be updated as and when updated by the Creative Commons organisation.
You may include a requirement to reproduce copyright notices but you may not restrict the right to reproduce the entire article, including third-party graphics. This means that you must obtain any necessary third-party consents and permissions to reproduce third-party materials in your articles submitted to SJMS.
Copyright Statement updated September 13, 2022.